Sunday, May 25, 2008

Why I'm new around here

Blogging is something I've honestly never really understood. I thought it was mostly for aspiring writers and/or those that have a lot of people interested in what they're up to.... As you will see if you read on, I am no aspiring writer and although I have many wonderful friends, I cannot presume to fit into the latter category either. However, it is that which is growing inside of me that has inspired me to create this space. First of all, because many of said wonderful friends live far away, and I want to share this crazy thing called pregnancy with them. And secondly, because I have recently been persuaded that some amount of memoir-ish writing is a good thing. So for the petite Richter forming inside I hope this will some day be of interest.

No comments:

Post a Comment